Monday, January 13, 2003

Broken



You can hear

My heart

More than heartbeats

You can hear

My soul

Weeping badly



You chose to listen

To me

Even though I'm filled with sin

You still love me





*

You're the God I know

And there's nothing else that I want more

You're the key I know

To tune my broken song



You're the God i noe

And there's nothing else that I want more

Than you alone

*



You can hear

The sorrows

Of my living

You can hear

I need

someone to guide me



You can guide

You did

When I turned to you and said

I need you everyday





Lives were once in the shadows

Brought from darkness into light

You paid for all of my sins

And died on the cross for me





*

You're the God I know

And there's nothing else that I want more

You're the key I know

To tune my broken song



You're the God i noe

And there's nothing else that I want more

Than you alone



Who mends my broken song

*



Now You hear

This song

A life tat You mended

No longer broken

No longer broken


No comments:

Post a Comment