Return
The world around me
The things I do
The things that change me
From seeing You
I know You’re calling
You want me back
So here I am Lord
I am Yours
*
Change me to
Your likeness Oh God
Cos I know I am weak
Lord speak,
Your way into my heart
And I will follow
*
I need You Jesus
I need You Jesus
I need You Jesus
Jesus I need You
I know You love me
I love You too
My heavenly father
I need You
You welcome me home
And gave me love
There’s nowhere else Lord
I want to stay
I need You Jesus
I need You Jesus
I need You Jesus
Jesus I need You
I love You Jesus
I love You Jesus
I love You Jesus
Jesus I love You
Thursday, October 30, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment