Wednesday, November 23, 2005

By Your Grace
Darin Browne

Verse:
By grace You saw my need, Lord Jesus
You saved me from my sin
There’s nothing I could do to achieve this
And now Your spirit dwells within
By grace You taught my heart to fear You
And grace my fears relieved
By Your blood, You washed away my darkest evil
From the moment I believed

Chorus:
By Your grace You died on Calvary
By Your grace Your truth has set me free
And forever I’ll worship the one who has purchased
My life by his blood
By Your grace my life is born again
In Your love You call me more than friend
And if ever I’m weary, I know that You’re near me
And I seek Your face, by Your grace

Verse 2
Though many trials and dangers face me
By faith I’ll hold Your hand
The enemy will try to break me
But by Your grace I’ll make my stand

I know You place Your angels ‘round me
In everything I do
And as I commit myself to walk in Your ways
Your grace will see me through

No comments:

Post a Comment