Thursday, January 18, 2007

I am extremely encouraged and blessed by this song led by Israel on his album "Alive in South Africa", one of the best albums I have ever heard

------
-----

Still Standing
Israel Houghton

Verse 1:
You gave me courage to believe
that all your goodness I will see
and if it had not been for you
standing on my side where would I be

Chorus:
If not for your goodness
if not for your grace
I don't know where I would be today
if not for your kindness
I never could say
I'm still standing

if not for your mercy
if not for your love
I most likely would have given up
if not for your favor
I never could say
I'm still standing
but by the grace of God

Verse 2:
To you I lift my offering
and set my heart on higher things
for if it had not been for you
standing on my side where would I be

Vamp:
I'm still standing
I'm standing
I'm still standing
but by the grace of God

No comments:

Post a Comment