another friend of mine just passed away
one year younger than I am
bike accident, just like my NDU buddy, steven
the first thing that I thought of was
where will he be?
and what have I done as a friend to ensure his salvation?
it made me reflect on earthly friendships
the conversations with the people we care
have we seriously, given much thought to what we talk about?
it hits me really hard
the very words we speak or we have spoken to our loved ones,
may be the very words that snatch a soul from the grasp of hell
for myself
it's a very strong reminder for myself again
of my sole purpose that I am alive for
to know, to seek, to do His will for me in my life
we are really at the mercy of a Greater Being
Philippians 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment