11am - collected flowers from plaza which I ordered a week prior
custom ordered as there's nothing in the catalogue that is really nice, plus Ivy's fav flower is baby's breath, which er, can't expect me to order a bouquet of that right? Good thing it turned up well

got grandma to accompany me down to fosters to setup
here's a sissy pose

The board with felt letterings which took me quite some time over the past couple of weeks to design (considering I can only do it up when no one's at home and ivy's not around, and with tutorials to do and worship sets to prepare)
oh yes, the fiat punto which I rented over the weekend
it's a super fuel economy car.

at fosters', tying up with steve and checking out the menu

grandma snapping away


nice mirror shot

retarded


back in WCRC to standby as Arlene was having a fever
after that, since there was time, I hanged around for youth and Jan took more pictures



just for laughs


this is pretty well taken

alright, no more DSLR, only my simple digi cam
Soup at fosters, lobster bisque and special mushroom
asparagus with mushrooms (p.s. both of us love mushrooms!)


fishy fishy

dessert time - and as planned the waiter brought out the flowers and the board I made
ok folks, I went on my knees (strange, everyone think I'm too macho/gunho to go on my knees)

yes? of course la!

met a BB friend, who happened to be part timing at fosters,
he helped to hold up the board behind us for this shot

my baby with the first bouquet I have ever bought her
we had a pact 5 years back that the only time I will give her flowers is when we are getting married

the fast eater waiting for the coffee to cool


the goldfish with popping eyes

petals strewn over the floor by the staff at fosters when I popped the question

fosters - an english rose cafe

off to harbourfront after dinner - playing around with mirror pillars

more flower shots


ok, a decent shot of me holding the flowers (without monkey faces)

kids damaging our ozone with balloons

piggy and Ivy (vice versa)



the oversized ring

us
No comments:
Post a Comment