just realised that I've never posted the song which I presented during my baptism back in 2003
been 5 years man
thought I always have a soft copy, but when I wanted to send it to Andy I realised I don't have it, thus I dug out the hard copy and copied into doc
the edits which Arlene took a day to come down specially to help Sier and I out went down the drain when Sier's laptop crashed
thus, I looked through this set of lyrics and did some touch up
anyway, here's it
Original title was "Just want to" but I thought it was too "bratty".. hahaa :p
so here's the revised title: "Just for You" - for my only Lord and Saviour
JUST FOR YOU
VERSE:
The sky above, The sea of love
The grass, the morning dew and all
Surrounding me and touches me
I open my eyes and see you Lord
The birds are singing
The morning glory
You have made things beautiful
In everything your love makes all things new
CHORUS:
I just want to praise you
I just want to love you
I just want to reach out for your love
I just want to sing of
How you took up the cross
How you thought of me and gave it all
Jesus, here’s my heart
Let it be in time with everything You’ve planned right from the start
I just want live each day and every moment just for you
BRIDGE:
Nothing else matters
When I know you love me most
Now my life is burning just for you
For you
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment