Similar to my friendster sign up experience
I finally signed up facebook, after like, probably a year of its existence
just to find out what the buzz is
well, all I can say is
it's more irritating than friendster
the first thing I did was to go to my account settings
removed sensitive information that I do not wish to disclose
and unchecked almost all notifications
some thoughts
- it certainly taps on the human cravings for acceptance
- it's really scary looking at the pace of globalisation, and how we can get information so instantaneously and how easy it is to be connected
----
and the danger lies
when we are so connected to the world
that we get disconnected with God
for eternity
Matthew 7:21
Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment