as I was washing the toilet just now
God spoke to me:
The problem with many of us, bible believing Christians, is not that we choose not to seek God for solutions
in fact, we do that very often, looking to God for solutions
the issue, more often than not, is that we refuse when God's desire is for us to be the solution
Ezekiel 37:14
I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it," says the LORD.’"
we sit and wait
the perceived "hope" turns to disappointment
disappointment to disillusion
disillusion to indifference
indifference to religion
Now hope does not disappoint
because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts
by the Holy Spirit which is given to us
Romans 5:5
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment