Sunday, March 1, 2009

it has been tiring, I must admit
I remembered the times I prayed but wondered if it actually made a difference
the times where I switched my phone to sms in chinese and take an average 15 to 30 min per sms
spend time on the phone with my parents and talking face to face

praise God!
my dad finally took that first step into wanting to know God
he accompanied my mum to her church last Sunday

this is a first step, not an end
must continue to pray and support in action

Evangelism costs
but the reward is priceless


The way to life - to God, is vigorous
and require total attention
Matthew 7:13-14 (The Message)




meanwhile,
it's the beginning of week 2 and I can feel the strain already
lesson plans & more lesson plans
got to stay focused on God and the responsibilities he has blessed me with!

No comments:

Post a Comment