Brand new start
D A/C#
Looking back I see my faces
Bm G
Tried to be somebody else
D A/C# Bm G
Trade Your love for something that will never last
D A/C#
I thought I know my way to heaven
Bm G
When all I need is You to stay
Bm A/C# G A
Deep within my heart where you can show me the way
Em D/F#
I tried to run away
G A
But You firmly took my hand
Em D/F# A
On a journey where your love has no end
D A/C# Bm
Yesterday is gone
G D/F#
It’s a brand new day
Em A
A brand new day with you
D A/C# Bm
Yesterday is gone
G D/F#
It’s a brand new start
Em A D
I’ll start it right with you my God
Monday, January 2, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment