Thursday, April 2, 2009

thought for the day...

isn't it scary the rate that we allow fury and resentment to completely veil our eyes from seeing God in such instances?

being indifferent does not equate to being at peace with matters, or the way things are/were
some people sees it as a positive trait of unwavering "character"
but in fact, it may actually be pride clogging up your belief system

on closer look, one would realise that being indifferent may actually be the opposite: we find ourselves being at war with people, and not at all at peace with God, and waging an enormous emotional battle

and many a times, we end up defeated, and alienated
and we point the finger in the direction of that hurt
without realising how big a role we have played that resulted in the outcome



our response when dealing with criticism/back stabbers is probably one of the best indicators of how at peace we stand with God



Matthew 24:12
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.



reflection of the day:
if I don't see God's plan, then I'd find it to come to terms with life itself
the question would be am I living by what I see or in faith and by faith?


Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

No comments:

Post a Comment