Saturday, June 3, 2006

death reminds us of our very existence

every single ticking second

4 comments:

  1. Death also meant a new beginning...right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beginning in heaven

    or hell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, u are right, it can go either way.
    I was attending a workshop, one of the topics is dealing with the Press......we were split up into a few teams of 2 each (hardly know the partner)...we are suppose to make a statement to trigger questioning...our turn came....I quote, "There are indication that the world(people) at large will have a faith (religion) for Enlightentment of Life and direction on morals issues" ...so more people with a Faith rather than "FREETHINKERS"......after a few rounds of nasty and intimating comments/defending...a surprise response came about.....I worship Satan, Is it good, is it a a Faith !! I was caught a little off-guard on this, Of course we did hold our ground and did overcame the Press in the end......but I still ponders, why are there people out there who want to resort to the Darkside? In the current social scene, we know it is evolving around us in all sorts of sins_still pondering !! Anyway,have a nice weekend ! Cheers. JR

    ReplyDelete
  4. indulgence is never painful

    it's hell lot of pleasure.. literally

    i believe i m not wrong to say that, sadly, that's the world we're living in today.. packed with lies, till many are clouded from the truth

    ReplyDelete